This post is my bare, rapid-fire thoughts before, during, and after the Pink Impact Conference of 2016.
- Scared of the New Venue
- Going Alone
- I seriously dislike New Things/ Venues
- How far away is my car?
- Where are the bathrooms and what do they look like? Can I use them or do I have to leave the building to find one?
- Am I safe (downtown)?
- Never been downtown (just moved here), GPS? Help?
- Tried to prepare
- Thanks for the videos Gateway! That helped!
- Morning weather pressure migraine, thank you, Adonai, for a Starbucks! And for the early wake-up call!
- Oh look! A boutique! (The Pink Store)
- A DJ!
- Dance troupe!
- Worship …mmmmm
- I love Pastor Debbie Morris! She’s so humble and sweet!
- God is speaking to me through THESE SPEAKERS!!
- Lunch. is. going. to. kill. me. (Stood in line 50minutes for food.)
- Cinnamon Pecan Nuts changed my life. <3
- A quiet place to rest. On the floor works.
- Driving home for 45 minutes makes me feel like I’m not sleeping at night…
- Up early! Drive back in! Parking struggles again!
- Okay… I’m in my seat before it starts. I’m good.
- New friends.
- Another Migraine. Pfft.
- A medical interruption. God is amazing!
- Great teaching.
- More shopping… THANK YOU MR. CAB DRIVER HAT SIR! YOU ARE KEEPING US IN LINE!
- Home. Collapse… How do women drive hours and hours here for this?
- God spoke.
- It was hard, with 2 migraines, but so worth it.
- I will go next year if God says to.
- Next year: I will try to be everywhere the masses aren’t, i.e. getting to my seat early, staying in my seat late, and bathroom trips at weird times. AND I’M TAKING MY OWN FOOD and BUYING VENDOR FOOD!
Now, I didn’t really have time to snap pictures (a packed conference!) but I did find this video clip that gives an idea of how huge this event is.
Big ‘thank you’ to Husband for being okay with the ticket price. He’s pretty awesome. 🙂